The Question

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to the high number of false-bannings lately, I've taken down Akismet, and am opting to manually approve new members. If you're a new member and want to expedite the process of being upgraded in member status, shoot me an email at noface@vicsage.com. I'm hoping to find a better solution in the near future....

#1 2007-04-08 17:09:45

Gabo
Little Eno
Website

Rucka

I was wondering, is there an interview in which Rucka specifically adresses the death of Vic and Montoya taking up the role of the Question? I haven't been able to find one so far.

#2 2007-04-08 17:54:01

Eric
Site Administrator
Website

Re: Rucka

I think he's wrapping up a WordBalloon interview soon. I'm going to try this week to get ahold of him to see if he'd be willing to do something for our site.

--Eric

#3 2007-04-09 05:51:07

Gabo
Little Eno
Website

That would be awesome!  big_smile

#4 2007-04-09 18:17:35

?
Conspiracy Theorist
Website

I think he's wrapping up a WordBalloon interview soon. I'm going to try this week to get ahold of him to see if he'd be willing to do something for our site.

--Eric

I think part one's coming out tomorrow.

Who are you?

#5 2007-04-11 10:19:09

dcbebop

Did it come out yesterday?  What's the link?

#6 2007-04-19 16:08:47

Gabo
Little Eno
Website

It's up now on Newsarama

#7 2007-04-25 14:30:58

The Xenos
Website

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=110098

Bah. It's all mp3cast. (No, it's not a podcast. Quit giving Apple the buisiness.) Holy crap! It's like a full hour.

Bah. I'm also interested in hearing about Whiteout, both movie and comics sequel news.  That's also cool to hear.

Plus we get to hear Rucka's opinion on a Wonder Woman movie.  Damn. Why the hell did they kick him off that book?!

Still waiting to hear the Question comments.

And crap. He's talking about this week's issue of 52. Need to go by my comic shop before I can listen to the rest of this.

Edit. After reading 52, I listened to more. Actually didn't have spoilers.

Funny enough, Rucka talks about keeping characters dead, so it looks like Vic is gone. The way he talks about it, it seems he's a big fan of the O'Neil series like a number of us are. He does say he doesn't know if O'Neil would approve, but he hopes he does. He says he tried as a fan and as someone allowed into the sandbox of toys that aren't his.

He says he doesn't buy the casual way characters are brought back. He talks about Cap and how he hopes he stays dead. Though he also says that he thought his buddy Brubaker did good with Bucky. He also says it seems lame that Bucky lives and Cap dies and that initially the idea sounds plain stupid.

Meanwhile, ironically, this week we see a certain Wonder Woman character back from the dead. Lame.  I can only imagine Rucka's take on this. He already didn't want to insult the current author when talkinga bout Wonder Woman, but he did express disapointment at DC as their total fumble.

I got ten minutes left of this second interview. Didn't hear the first. It's quite interesting.

Board footer