The Question

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to the high number of false-bannings lately, I've taken down Akismet, and am opting to manually approve new members. If you're a new member and want to expedite the process of being upgraded in member status, shoot me an email at noface@vicsage.com. I'm hoping to find a better solution in the near future....

#1 2013-03-11 20:47:49

Smoke Ghost

New 52 Question in Phantom Stranger #7

I haven't been reading the New 52, but apparently a re-imagined Question is appearing in the Phantom Stranger title.  Is anyone reading this?

#2 2013-04-03 20:32:41

j3h
Custom Made Moderator
Website

Re: New 52 Question in Phantom Stranger #7

I just picked up Phantom Stranger #7 thanks to the gatefold cover revealing The Question to be in the book.  I have not read the series, so I'm hoping the issue is accessible.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d68/j3h/avatars/QuestionSanityBanner.jpg

#3 2013-04-05 23:04:47

NoFaceGuy

Re: New 52 Question in Phantom Stranger #7

Hrm.  I just read it and it was not to my liking.  Not only was this unlike any version of the Question that we've seen before, it's not really in keeping with the new52 version either.  This wasn't the mysterious figure we saw spouting seemingly incoherent riddles, and it didn't seem to be someone who was cursed to question everything, including his own identity.  The person we (briefly) encountered seemed to have all the answers without telling, shot off a few bad puns involving his name and basically spoke like any generic "centuries old, arrogant mystical bad guy."   No like at all.

And it is just plain weird that the Question can now lay low the Phantom Stranger in one move.  That will take some getting used to.

Board footer