The Question

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to the high number of false-bannings lately, I've taken down Akismet, and am opting to manually approve new members. If you're a new member and want to expedite the process of being upgraded in member status, shoot me an email at noface@vicsage.com. I'm hoping to find a better solution in the near future....

#1 2009-09-15 10:10:55

mothmanlives
Website

Blackest Night

With the resurection of tons of characters in the DC universe, my first thought was Solomon Grundy followed by Vic.  I am not familiar if the people on this forum are reading this series or not, but while reading it (I can not remember the exact issue), They mentioned that Vic had died...Could we see The Question return as a Zombie with a Black Lantern Ring? That would be so Bad A$$! As I continue to read if I see it happen I will let you all know

Everything that exists has a specific nature, and possesses characteristics that are a part of what it is. A is A. And no matter what reality he calls home, Luthor is Luthor. If I'm to save the world, your existence must come to an end, before you take office.

#2 2009-09-15 12:41:31

Byrd68

Re: Blackest Night

Well Mothman, yeas there's some discussion about Blackest Night (down in comic talk),  I think i's in Blackest Night #1 that there's a reference to vick dying though that could be a GL  issue.

#3 2009-09-16 10:19:06

NoFaceGuy

Johns has stated many times that the decisions about who comes back as Black Lanterns has more to do with those still alive who can be emotionally manipulated.  So I don't expect to see Vic as a Black Lantern unless there's a "BN" crossover with Renee. (or maybe Huntress)

#4 2009-09-16 13:56:22

Byrd68

Blackest Night: The Question...nah
Blackest Night: Batwoman? ... maybe, but probably not.

#5 2009-09-16 14:13:52

NoFaceGuy

Ok -- just read "Blackest Night #3" --- looks like there *is* a Black Lantern Question running around .... (it shows Vic's tombstone with his grave busted open)

#6 2009-09-17 06:02:36

mothmanlives
Website

AMAZING! Can't wait to pick it up and I can just imagine the blank mask with tears in it revealing parts of rotting flesh!

Last edited by mothmanlives (2009-09-17 06:03:01)

Everything that exists has a specific nature, and possesses characteristics that are a part of what it is. A is A. And no matter what reality he calls home, Luthor is Luthor. If I'm to save the world, your existence must come to an end, before you take office.

Board footer