The Question

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to the high number of false-bannings lately, I've taken down Akismet, and am opting to manually approve new members. If you're a new member and want to expedite the process of being upgraded in member status, shoot me an email at noface@vicsage.com. I'm hoping to find a better solution in the near future....
  • Index
  •  » Q? at DC
  •  » New VIC SAGE Question figure from DCUC!!!

#1 2009-09-14 18:20:50

the1captain

New VIC SAGE Question figure from DCUC!!!

Check it out:

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode= … mp;start=0

Love that he's got the trenchcoat.  Not sure but it looks like you can remove the plate over his stomach that looks like part of his suit jacket.  Probably so so can bend him at the torso.

So what does everyone think?

#2 2009-09-15 20:19:30

?
Conspiracy Theorist
Website

Re: New VIC SAGE Question figure from DCUC!!!

Besides the plate on his stomach, it looks pretty nifty. Still, my favorite is the original Ditko-style Question figure.

Who are you?

#3 2009-09-16 15:10:34

Flash1087
The "Wizard"
Website

Re: New VIC SAGE Question figure from DCUC!!!

As neat as it would be to remove it, I honestly think it's just there to further the illusion that he's wearing a suit coat. That said, I think it looks pretty rad. I've always been pretty fond of his JLU color scheme, but I wanted a more substantial figure than the one we had previously.

Also, it'd be nice to have one to display out of the box; I have the old DC Direct Question toy, but it's signed by Dennis O'Neil and I couldn't open it without ruining the signature.

"RAND PROTECT US! THAT'S THE BEE'S KNEES!"-Mistah A

• Index
  •  » Q? at DC
  •  » New VIC SAGE Question figure from DCUC!!!

Board footer