The Question

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to the high number of false-bannings lately, I've taken down Akismet, and am opting to manually approve new members. If you're a new member and want to expedite the process of being upgraded in member status, shoot me an email at noface@vicsage.com. I'm hoping to find a better solution in the near future....

#1 2009-02-18 13:01:08

Byrd68

20 Questions for Dan Didio @ Newsarama

Alright this will make the 3rd time I have posted a question, about The Question and future plans.

I ask if there are plans for either Renee or Vic or even someone new.

We may get a response if someone (read everyone) posts similar questions, about The Question.

#2 2009-02-18 18:53:31

Eric
Site Administrator
Website

Re: 20 Questions for Dan Didio @ Newsarama

I know what plans are, but unfortunately, I'm now embargo'd!

#3 2009-02-19 08:26:26

blazingwhitemask

Yes, I would love to know the plans for this character. Montoya's nice and all, but bring back Vic please. It would be hilarious and ironic if he was brought back by the Illuminati or extra-terrestrial beings. It would just prove his conspiracy theories and such.

I need my Vic Sage is all.

The Question (Vic Sage) + Batman (Bruce Wayne) + Catwoman (Selina Kyle) + Huntress (Helena Bertinelli) = ONE KICK ASS TEAM!

#4 2009-02-19 12:31:22

Byrd68

Eric wrote:

I know what plans are, but unfortunately, I'm now embargo'd!

What?

#5 2009-02-19 15:59:29

Eric
Site Administrator
Website

We'll say being Rucka's webmaster has its perks. Like I got to read Batwoman like a year ago (But it was hell to not tell people how awesome it was gonna be. Seriously, the JH Williams III art is a masterpiece.).

Unfortunately, like I was telling Amedeo, this means that I'm privy to the future of the Question, but can't fill you guys in on it. Let's just say J'onn J'onnzz might be back in a fedora before you know it.

Just kidding on that last bit!

#6 2009-02-19 18:19:08

Squashy Josh
Website

Eric wrote:

Like I got to read Batwoman like a year ago (But it was hell to not tell people how awesome it was gonna be. Seriously, the JH Williams III art is a masterpiece.).

I have been waiting for that book for so long. How could you not share it with me. I feel betrayed. At least I know it's going to be as good as I had hoped.

#7 2009-02-19 18:26:56

Mr.A
A = Mr. A

He does not refuse to tell us because he is compelled. He does it because he is not allowed.

My mind works in reverse Watchmen quotes from now until the sixth.

The world spins mad. The people are so intoxicated by luxury they forget everything that makes us more than house pets. Reason. Truth. Justice. Freedom. The human spirit is a shattered pane of glass – wrapped in soft velvet and soaked in sugary poison.

#8 2009-02-20 00:07:20

Flash1087
The "Wizard"
Website

Eric wrote:

We'll say being Rucka's webmaster has its perks. Like I got to read Batwoman like a year ago (But it was hell to not tell people how awesome it was gonna be. Seriously, the JH Williams III art is a masterpiece.).

Unfortunately, like I was telling Amedeo, this means that I'm privy to the future of the Question, but can't fill you guys in on it. Let's just say J'onn J'onnzz might be back in a fedora before you know it.

Comedy gold - J'onn J'onnzz wears the same mask, so instead of looking like a Martian he's a large green faceless guy. Nobody will recognize him now!

"RAND PROTECT US! THAT'S THE BEE'S KNEES!"-Mistah A

#9 2009-02-22 17:00:26

Qman
Website

blazingwhitemask wrote:

Yes, I would love to know the plans for this character. Montoya's nice and all, but bring back Vic please. It would be hilarious and ironic if he was brought back by the Illuminati or extra-terrestrial beings. It would just prove his conspiracy theories and such.

I need my Vic Sage is all.

I agree

I have a ? for you!

#10 2009-02-23 22:04:59

?
Conspiracy Theorist
Website

Mr.A wrote:

He does not refuse to tell us because he is compelled. He does it because he is not allowed.

My mind works in reverse Watchmen quotes from now until the sixth.

Watch out! I'm going to hold you to that!

Who are you?

#11 2009-02-25 15:26:57

Byrd68

Eric wrote:

When did that happen, how did I miss it?

Congratulations.

Well, there's an answer from Didio now... kind of...

#12 2009-02-25 16:27:43

NoFaceGuy

Yeah, Didio's answer in terms of plans for Vic is "Nothing for the foreseeable future."

You'd think DC, being as interested in getting as much of your money as possible, would try to do something with the Charlton characters (like VIC SAGE, THE QUESTION) to capitalize on possible interest generated by the "Watchmen" movie.

Board footer