The Question

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to the high number of false-bannings lately, I've taken down Akismet, and am opting to manually approve new members. If you're a new member and want to expedite the process of being upgraded in member status, shoot me an email at noface@vicsage.com. I'm hoping to find a better solution in the near future....

#1 2008-07-09 11:31:10

longbowhunter

Rock the vote for The Question

Mattel and Toyfare are letting fans vote on who they want they 4 Horsemen to design next for the DCU toyline(this is the 6 inch comic style line,not the animated JLU line). The Question is one of the characters you can vote for-lets see that he wins(although I'd love a JLU inspired two pack of both him and The Huntress). Vote Early! Vote Often!

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/dcuclassicsfanpoll.html

#2 2008-07-09 21:38:10

Eric
Site Administrator
Website

Re: Rock the vote for The Question

Thanks!

Who drew that awesome pic?

http://images.wizarduniverse.com/WizardUniverse/magazinepics/dcu5.jpg

#3 2008-07-09 23:04:36

???

Q? is only in the lead by 50 some votes.

Sensitive/Lethal

#4 2008-07-10 01:09:23

Flash1087
The "Wizard"
Website

I can't vote in this. Never make me choose between Jack Knight and The Question.

I thought The Question was guaranteed a spot in this line? Or is the poll just to determine the order of release? I think I'd almost rather see a JLU-style toy of Vic anyway, which I could've sworn they were doing once the line went Target-exclusive.

"RAND PROTECT US! THAT'S THE BEE'S KNEES!"-Mistah A

#5 2008-07-10 07:24:19

the Outcast
Website

Flash1087 wrote:

I can't vote in this. Never make me choose between Jack Knight and The Question.

LOL! Well I voted... and for the Question, no less! Though I have to admit that I was thinking the same thing, Flash... just about Q and Huntress... tongue

Not conspiracies. Conspiracy. Singular.

#6 2008-07-10 08:52:56

longbowhunter

Dont worry-Vic is STILL coming out in the JLU 3 3/4 inch line. Its turned into a Target exclusive line though,so hes gonna be fun to track down. This is a poll to determine new figures for the 6 inch DCU line....that is also impossible to find. Still,its a chance to get a sweet 6 inch scale Question designed by the Four Horsemen. And I dont know who drew that pic,but I hope the figure looks just like it!

#7 2008-07-11 01:30:09

Flash1087
The "Wizard"
Website

longbowhunter wrote:

Dont worry-Vic is STILL coming out in the JLU 3 3/4 inch line. Its turned into a Target exclusive line though,so hes gonna be fun to track down. This is a poll to determine new figures for the 6 inch DCU line....that is also impossible to find. Still,its a chance to get a sweet 6 inch scale Question designed by the Four Horsemen. And I dont know who drew that pic,but I hope the figure looks just like it!

Alright, if Vic is still gonna be in the JLU line...then I voted for Starman. Quite proudly, I may add. Both of these guys have had mediocre DC Direct toys, so if Vic is still getting the JLU love, then Jack Knight needs another figure too.

#8 2008-07-11 12:58:13

?
Conspiracy Theorist
Website

Flash1087 wrote:

Ugh, yeah, tell me about it. I've never felt more dirty from voting in a poll.

Who are you?

#9 2008-07-12 02:19:17

Flash1087
The "Wizard"
Website

I have you to blame, without your swimming endorsement I might not've bought Sins of the Father off a friend of mine, and I'd have been missing out big time.

So...who'd YOU vote for? I won't judge you, promise.

#10 2008-07-12 17:57:51

?
Conspiracy Theorist
Website

Flash1087 wrote:

I have you to blame, without your swimming endorsement I might not've bought Sins of the Father off a friend of mine, and I'd have been missing out big time.

So...who'd YOU vote for? I won't judge you, promise.

...................Jack Knight.................

Well, I'm actually rather proud of getting you to read it. Because the number of people I know who have read it, is criminally low (present company excluded....about one or two other people). The real question is, are you shilling out even more money to buy the Omnibi as they come out?

Who are you?

#11 2008-07-12 22:46:00

longbowhunter

Wow...theres a lot of love out there for Starman. I read the first trade...the one that introduced Jack Knight. I've also read a couple of issues of JSA that had him in them. He never really "grabbed" me,but maybe I needed to read some more. I had no idea he was that popular of a character...I've gotta feeling he'll get made (but I want my Question and Huntress figures first smile )

#12 2008-07-13 00:45:18

Flash1087
The "Wizard"
Website

? wrote:

...................Jack Knight.................

Well, I'm actually rather proud of getting you to read it. Because the number of people I know who have read it, is criminally low (present company excluded....about one or two other people). The real question is, are you shilling out even more money to buy the Omnibi as they come out?

Are those being released? I totally forgot about that. I'll buy one if you point me to them! My love for Starman is endless!

longbowhunter wrote:

Wow...theres a lot of love out there for Starman. I read the first trade...the one that introduced Jack Knight. I've also read a couple of issues of JSA that had him in them. He never really "grabbed" me,but maybe I needed to read some more. I had no idea he was that popular of a character...I've gotta feeling he'll get made (but I want my Question and Huntress figures first smile )

That's totally fair, he's kind of a difficult character to get into. No powers, kind of a jerk, doesn't even wear a COSTUME, and he's the legacy character to a hero that very few people know about to begin with! But, and this is gonna sound kinda goofy...but, more than anyone else in a fictional work, I identify with him. I'd always wanted to open a store like his, we have similar tastes in movies and music, we're both extremely amatuerish jujitsu practitioners, and I figured I'd react the same way in his situation. My dad's an extremely smart guy too, I secretly hold out the hope he was once Starman. ;D Hah, sorry, didn't mean for this to get all "I HEART JACK KNIGHT".

#13 2008-07-13 08:33:41

?
Conspiracy Theorist
Website

Flash1087 wrote:

Are those being released? I totally forgot about that. I'll buy one if you point me to them! My love for Starman is endless!

Indeed, volume one is out. In future volumes they'll be collecting the issues that weren't traded previously along with the Shade miniseries. But then again, that's 6 or some volumes for about 30 bucks each....

http://www.amazon.com/Starman-Omnibus-V … amp;sr=8-2

Who are you?

#14 2008-07-14 00:33:53

Flash1087
The "Wizard"
Website

I have a bunch of the individual issues, I'll probably just buy the omnibuses that Harris did the art for. My goodness. That man could do nothing but draw pictures of whatever he eats for breakfast the rest of his life and I would buy his coffee table books.

#15 2008-08-28 23:49:27

NoFaceGuy

I checked the website again and it says that the poll's closed, but it doesn't seem to indicate a winner.  Does anyone know if The Question won?

#16 2008-09-10 18:14:03

longbowhunter

I believe Vic did,in fact,win-I voted quite a lot and he was always in the lead followed closely by Huntress. Maybe the upcoming issue of ToyFare will have the results....

Board footer