The Question

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to the high number of false-bannings lately, I've taken down Akismet, and am opting to manually approve new members. If you're a new member and want to expedite the process of being upgraded in member status, shoot me an email at noface@vicsage.com. I'm hoping to find a better solution in the near future....

#1 2007-01-29 20:36:17

Eric
Site Administrator
Website

New Scott McCullar art!

Hey guys,

Scott McCullar wasn't able to make it to the grand opening, but he sent along a new drawing for our site. It's not really fan art, since Scott's done a number of professional jobs, but I don't have a pro-art forum because it doesn't really come up that often.

You guys should also know that Scott's Green Arrow Compendium (currently on hiatus) was a big influence on my making this site.

Check it out!

http://www.vicsage.com/gallery/sketches/scottmccullar.jpg

#2 2007-01-29 20:52:31

longbowhunter

Re: New Scott McCullar art!

Very,very cool. Scott's Green Arrow site was what got me into the character originally. I had heard about Kevin Smiths relaunch (which took about 2 years to see the light of day) and had a passing interest in Ollie and company. I used Scotts site to learn about the character and catch up on all the good back issues. And now here I am,doing the same thing with THIS site and The Question...funny how things work out,isnt it?

#3 2007-01-29 20:53:41

j3h
Custom Made Moderator
Website

cool drawing, and very awesome of Scott to send it to the site 8)

Thanks Scott if you are reading!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d68/j3h/avatars/QuestionSanityBanner.jpg

#4 2007-01-30 21:42:17

Scott McCullar
Website

Thanks guys.

Sorry I missed Sunday afternoon. I was out with my daughter.

I made the drawing last Friday night with the intention of giving it away on Sunday during the chat.

Eric, send me your snail mail address and I'll send the original drawing to you to keep or do with it as you please.

Best,
Scott

Board footer