The Question

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to the high number of false-bannings lately, I've taken down Akismet, and am opting to manually approve new members. If you're a new member and want to expedite the process of being upgraded in member status, shoot me an email at noface@vicsage.com. I'm hoping to find a better solution in the near future....

#1 2006-12-27 09:57:11

j3h
Custom Made Moderator
Website

To be spoiled or not

So the internet spoilers for the new issue of 52 should be hitting the net in a matter of hours...are you going to read them or wait till you get your hands on the issue?

I will definately read them today, and inviso-text re-post them on our site as well for others if they so want to read them.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d68/j3h/avatars/QuestionSanityBanner.jpg

#2 2006-12-27 10:11:12

Alba Aulbath
Website

Re: To be spoiled or not

I haven't purchased anything DC since about Countdown. Oh, I'll check out scans from time to time to keep updated in case anything actually interesting happens, but still.

I'm going to spoil myself on this. I know I won't be happy when I do.

#3 2006-12-27 10:16:42

j3h
Custom Made Moderator
Website

The Spoilers have been posted in the 52 thread in the Q at DC comics section!!!!!

the key point is reposted here, but full spoilers are there....

[spoiler]Week 34, Day 7
The panels start to inter twine between Lex and Charlie, so as to not make things confusing I will provide the storyline for Charlie/Question and then Lex. When you get the book you will see why.

Gotham: Charlie is taken to St. Luke’s Hospital because he stopped breathing for three minutes. Charlie is now on a morphine drip to help him with the pain.***oddly Charlie is blonde in the third panel but the second, forth, fifth and sixth he is dark haired***While waiting in Charlie’s hospital room Charlie is weakly singing “Danny Boy” and Renee turns on the TV to show the “S” - Superman’s Symbol - drop from Lexcorp Circle. As the “S” starts to drop Charlie tells Renee “Now you must go away and I, and I must, must, bide…” Renee is looking down while holding Charlie’s hand. The countdown is at two ***no beeps, bells, lights, or flat lines on the monitor are shown***
[/spoiler]

#4 2006-12-27 13:33:14

Gabo
Little Eno
Website

So, has he or hasn't he?

#5 2006-12-27 21:16:32

j3h
Custom Made Moderator
Website

So, has he or hasn't he?

I'm trying so had not to write "and that is THE QUESTION", but that would just be cheezy wink

#6 2006-12-28 15:03:31

?
Conspiracy Theorist
Website

His questions have been answered.

Who are you?

Board footer