The Question v.1 #34
"...were it not that I have bad dreams..." - Jan. 1990
- Script: Dennis O'Neil
- Pencils: Denys Cowan
- Inks: Carlos Garzon
- Lettering: Willie Schubert
- Colors: Tatjana Wood
- Asst. Editor: Katie Main
- Editor: Mike Gold
- Thanks to: Rick Magyar
- Cover: Denys Cowan
- Published by DC Comics
Tormented by nightmares, Mayor Myra Connelly Fermin calls Vic Sage. He's not at home and she assumes he's out with another woman.
In the meantime, the Question rams his car into a pole. As he lays unconscious, a group of degenerates strip his body and kick him. They leave him to die.
Vic staggers through the streets naked.
The desparate Myra makes a late night appointment with a psychiatrist she met at a party. But the psychiatrist in question, Doctor Hector Bohling, is not interested in healing her mind: He gets her stoned and tries to take advantage of her, only to find that she can fend for herself.
She returns home where she is visited by Richard Dragon, who's recently flown into Hub City and disarmed some ruffians from his wheelchair.
Richard is looking for Vic Sage. He tells the mayor he wants to help his former pupil past a crossroads in his life.
A more complete summary coming soon!
- Myra Connelly Fermin
- Jackie Connelly
- Vic Sage / The Question
- Jeremiah Hatch
- Tot Rodor
- Dr. Hector Bohling
- Richard Dragon
Trivia / Minutiae
- The Official DC Comics Website
- The Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Mikel Midnight's Golden Age Directory
- Mike's Amazing World of DC Comics
- Who's Whose in the DC Universe
- The Denny O'Neil Message Board at World Famous Comics Community
- From the Cyber-Den at World Famous Comics Community
- The O'Neil Observer Internet Archive cache
- Interview with Denny O'Neil - Conducted by staff of VicSage.com
- "I Was a Teen-Age Comics Artist" - Interview with Denys Cowan
- Catching Up With Denys Cowan - Interview with Newsarama
Views From Other Sources
Got a review? E-mail us!
Book Club Discussion