The Question v.1 #22
"Election Day: The Fix" - Dec. 1988
- Script: Dennis O'Neil
- Pencils: Denys Cowan
- Inks: Malcolm Jones III
- Lettering: Willie Schubert
- Colors: Tatjana Wood
- Associate Editor: Brian Augustyn
- Editor: Mike Gold
- Cover: Denys Cowan & Bill Sienkiewicz
- Published by DC Comics
Vic discovers a connection tying Dinsmore to rigged voting machines. He calls a judge to get a court injunction to stop the vote-counting machines from being used, but the judge is in the pay of Royal Dinsmore.
Dinsmore sends the Savage Huns biker gang to kill Vic. The reporter changes into the Question to deal with his attackers. Failing to kill Vic, Dinsmore falls to his backup plan.
Myra stops her drunken husband from shooting himself. Maurice advises her to disavow any connection with her husband. She does just that at a press conference, but gets torn apart by the media for her timing.
Wesley Fermin watches video tapes of the conference. He calls her a "commie bitch." Myra tells her makeup artist that she intends to put Fermin in detox and get a divorce after the election.
A more complete summary coming soon!
- Wesley Fermin
- Myra Connelly Fermin
- Vic Sage / The Question
- Tot Rodor
- Judge Lewis Rockland
- Royal Dinsmore
- Billy the Hun
Trivia / Minutiae
- The Official DC Comics Website
- The Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Mikel Midnight's Golden Age Directory
- Mike's Amazing World of DC Comics
- Who's Whose in the DC Universe
- The Denny O'Neil Message Board at World Famous Comics Community
- From the Cyber-Den at World Famous Comics Community
- The O'Neil Observer Internet Archive cache
- Interview with Denny O'Neil - Conducted by staff of VicSage.com
- "I Was a Teen-Age Comics Artist" - Interview with Denys Cowan
- Catching Up With Denys Cowan - Interview with Newsarama
Views From Other Sources
Got a review? E-mail us!
Book Club Discussion