The Brave and the Bold #5
[untitled] - May 1992
- Script: Mike Grell and Mike Baron
- Pencils: Shea Anton Pensa
- Inks: Pablos Marcos
- Lettering: Steve Haynie
- Colors: Julia Lacquement
- Editor: Mike Gold
- Cover: Mike Grell
- Published by DC Comics
The reservation has been sanctioned off. The mounties and the natives are at a standstill.
Sage pulls an Evel Knievel and motorcycles his way across the river to scout things out and get an interview with Running Deer, the revolution's leader. He finds out a few interesting details, before being escorted back across the bridge.
Green Arrow and Butcher sneak into Youngblood's headquarters and find the stash of IRA guns, while the Mohawk uprising distribute some of their own.
A more complete summary coming soon!
- Byron Running Deer
- John Butcher
- Vic Sage / The Question
- Oliver Queen / Green Arrow
- Chief Running Deer
- Sir Arthur Youngblood
Trivia / Minutiae
- The Official DC Comics Website
- The Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Mikel Midnight's Golden Age Directory
- Mike's Amazing World of DC Comics
- Who's Whose in the DC Universe
Shea Anton Pensa
Views From Other Sources
Got a review? E-mail us!
Book Club Discussion